Monday, August 27, 2012

Pinterest...At Last

I know I'm wayyyyy behind but I've finally created a Life Designed Pinterest account!

Thanks to my Apartment Therapy feature, my DIY Industrial Bart Cart is all over Pinterest! However, I received a comment from a reader (Hi Amy!) that she had to follow a trail of bread crumbs to finally find my blog.

She suggested I add a "Pin It" button to my photos. I'm definitely going to look into that.

Since my computer died a few weeks ago, I don't have access to Photoshop. And I can't afford to buy a new computer right now so as soon as I get my school laptop, which comes with PS, I'll start watermarking my photos. This is a really good idea and I think all DIY bloggers should do this! Why didn't I do this earlier??!

My Pinterest account features my DIY projects but I also have several boards- all design/decor/DIY related.

When my hard drive died, I lost a lot of inspirational images that I had been collecting so Pinterest is a really great way to organize and keep images without fear of losing them- unless the internet crashes and dies one day. To be honest, I'm a little scared at how dependent we've become on technology!

Anyways, here's a sampling of my boards if you're interested!

DIY Inspiration:
Life Designed Pinterest
Click (beautiful photographs):
Life Designed Pinterest
Spaces:
Life Designed Pinterest
Design (similar to Spaces but not just interior design- industrial design, graphic design- anything and everything design related):
Life Designed Pinterest
Furniture/Lighting/Accessories:
Life Designed Pinterest
Places (gorgeous images of places I would love to visit- if only in my dreams):
Life Designed Pinterest
Architecture:
Life Designed Pinterest
Do you have a Pinterest account? If so, leave a link in the comments so I can follow you!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your Apartment Therapy feature! That's awesome! And YAY for Pinterest! I'm following you (pinterest.com/desertdomicile) :)

    ReplyDelete